Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Blog Visits


It’s going to be a busy month for me.  I have a lot of blog visits scheduled to promote Long Overdue.  In case you’re not familiar with what a blog visit is, it’s a virtual book tour.  One author will host a guest author on their blog, introducing them to their audience – basically helping to spread the love.  :-)


So here is where I will be in February: 

2/1 – Read the opening scene of Long Overdue at Janet Lane Walter’s blog

2/4 – I’ll be over at Jane Wakely’s blog

2/6 – Visiting with Sara Daniel 

2/7 – Celebrating my one week releasiversary (yes, I made that up) with Taryn Kincaid 

2/11 – Find me at Zee Mondee’s blog

2/12 – I’ll be visiting with Libby Waterford 

2/15 – Krista Ames is interviewing me

2/18 – Eva LeFoy is doing a book spotlight on Long Overdue – and she specifically requested a hot excerpt!

2/20 – I’ll be interviewed on Kathy Bosman’s blog

2/24 – Tara Quan is interviewing me on her blog.  It’s a lot of interviews – but some great questions have been posed to me – and all different!

2/26 – Catherine Peace is hosting me over at her blog. 


Can’t tell you how much I appreciate these ladies allowing me space and time on their blogs.  Please join me – and don’t be shy, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment